Keep critical systems online all the time.
Discover how Carbonite Availability can help you avoid business disruptions with continuous replication for physical, virtual and cloud systems.
What it does
Carbonite Availability software keeps critical business systems available and prevents data loss on Windows and Linux servers. Our continuous replication technology maintains an up-to-date copy of your operating environment without taxing the primary system or network bandwidth. With our high availability solutions, you get:
- Push-button failover
- Near-zero downtime
- Virtually no data loss
How it works
- Carbonite Availability software is installed on primary systems and the secondary target.
- The software continuously creates a replica of the primary system at the secondary location.
- When a failure occurs, the secondary systems go live and DNS re-routes the users.
- Depending on system setup, users may not even realize they're running on the target system.
- Continuous replication for always-on data protection
- Rapid failover for recovery times of minutes
- Supports replication between disparate physical, virtual and cloud-based systems
- Multiple recovery points using historical snapshots
- Advanced features like encryption in-flight, compression, and bandwidth throttling
- Comprehensive API and SDK enable integration and automation
- Award-winning technical support available 24/7
- Easy, non-disruptive testing
Carbonite Availability provides ease of mind. We know that if our servers onsite go down we can easily fail over to our offsite recovery servers.
- Windows Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Oracle Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Linux Enterprise
with native integration for:
- VMware ESXi
- Microsoft Hyper-V
Any cloud platform, including:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud
- VMware vCloud Director
Continuous replication and super-fast failovers can keep your critical systems always available.Download now
High-performance high availability
Discover how one company uses Carbonite Availability to offer unsurpassed value and an extraordinary migration solution.Download now
Gartner retires data loss prevention magic quadrant
In "It’s time to redefine data loss prevention," we believe Gartner defends its decision to retire a popular magic quadrant and explains why data security governance should also include visibility, intelligence and analytics. Gartner Report: It’s Time to Redefine Data Loss Prevention, Brian Reed, 19 September 2017.Download now